Thursday, January 5, 2012

List of Weights & Measures

Happy New Year everyone!! I have been working on the blog, and have been a bit worried about the first blog of the year…quite a bit of intimidation there, making sure it’s right…it’s one of my ‘challenges’ right now. I’m not quite finished tweeking it, but didn’t want to leave you all in the lurch…and I also knew that most of you would be interested in what I might have planned for the rest of the year. So I decided to make a preliminary list of all the blogs I have planned! I’m very excited!! This is not in any type of order, just a list of what’s happening! These are the “weights” we will be using to build our muscles! The “measures” as to how we will gauge our process! I’m really looking forward to the next few weeks and hope you are looking forward to this project as much as I am!!!

So, here’s a little taste of what I’ve got planned!

      • The Sound of Music
      • Green With Envy
      • Character Witness
      • And The Winner Is…
      • Googley Map
      • It’s A Small World Afterall
      • Playdate Personified
      • Money for Nothing
      • Staycation Test
      • Pink Cadillac
      • I Wanna Thank You
      • Bachelor#3?
      • Joy To The World
      • The Eyes Have It
      • Solitary
      • Somebody’s Hero
      • Not Guilty!
      • Front & Center
      • SAY
      • R U Kidding Me?!
      • Curious George
      • Walking Tall
      • Patience…A Virtue?
      • Two Steps Back
      • Blogedy Blog Blog
      • Take This Job And…
      • Split Personality
      • Easy A
      • The Morning After
      • You Ate What?!
      • Bad To The Bone
      • Buttcrack of Dawn
      • Dis A Pointer
      • UnderPerfect
      • No Way Jose!
      • Judge Judy
      • Just Breathe
      • Socialcicity
      • My Genius Costume
      • A Word From Our Sponsor
      • I Urge You
      • Unblockentitice
      • Swing Shift
      • Excuuuuussse Meeee!
      • Time to Make the Copies
      • Potential for Brilliance
      • Semi-Nar
      • A Good Bra
      • Vampires & Werewolves
      • You’re Speaking My Language
      • Love It or Leave It
      • Vampairitious
      • Speaking My Language
      • Love It or Leave It
      • Big Fat Juicy
      • Pick A Card

Cheers and Welcome to the Ride!! Wwwwheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

JeaneMargherite Meria McMahon Murray Schintgen (yep, that’s my name, don’t wear it out!)